16 August 2006

SO " Take me too the River" 35cm-22cm
oil on canvas

Hope you are still with me somewhere along an imaginary non linear journey through my art and waffle and therefore to some extent me.

If I'm spinning up I ain't spinning down
If you know where I am
You'll know I'm not found

Show me you, leave a comment, buy yourself a painting, make me an offer, as long as you care my friend, who cares! Because......................................................................................
...........................................................














"Everybobies Here" oil on canvas 37.5cm-39.5cm.



"Holocene Scene" oil on canvas 130cm-65cm.

Representation of Earth, that thing we live on, remembering that "mountains are not cones, clouds are not spheres and lightening does not travel in a straight line"(1) rather like this blog site, a Representation of Me, that thing I live with, remembering that 'people are complex dynamical beings, bathed in their own internal radiation traveling at twice the speed of light.

(1)fractal geometry of nature-Benoit Mandlebrot-

No comments: