10 August 2006


"Nine in One" oil on canvas
I'm not finished with this one yet.
If anybodies out there, I may start a section showing the evolution of a painting, what do you reckon?


You can teach a monkey to ride a bike, but it will still have hairy feet.










"Spot the Footballer" oil on canvas. Say no more









Hello humans, how are you, how are you really, are you there or am I talking to


"Moi"
Oil on canvas
about human size
head like yours,
perhaps a little bigger or maybe much smaller.

This is and is not me .
well my brain has felt some pain,
but i'm still here all the same
and yet a little changed considerably by age,
that happens so I hear, say" piss off future fear", cos it only brings despair, chuck out all your beliefs and loose that greedy streak, become your own sparkling peak or freak, who cares on our ways to where.

No comments: